- Brick walls and a roof over my head to shelter me from the cold - so simple and yet so much more privileged than so many South Africans
- My family, who are always so supportive
- Dinner club :)
- Finally getting an appointment with my hairstylist! (I haven't had a haircut since the end of February, I'm starting to go a little crazy...)
- The absolutely insane guys I work with, who make our lab one of the most entertaining places to be
- Today's sunshine, providing a little bit of time to thaw out before the next cold front hits.
- Planning my very first blog giveaway! (Watch this space!)
- Home-baked bread
- Only having one weepy/crying day this week (it's been a good week)
- Coffee breaks with my BFF that go on for hours, where we talk about everything and nothing
- Finally getting around to watching Mad Men - and loving it!
- Winter strawberries
- The most magically everlasting bunch of roses (3 weeks and counting!)
Tuesday, 17 July 2012
"Be Thankful" Tuesday
Labels: be thankful