It's been a rough couple of weeks, but I wanted to focus today on some of the things that make my life just a little bit better:
- My absolutely amazing friends (old and new), who are always there for me, are so supportive and are guaranteed to put a smile back on my face! I love you all!
- Being able to live and study in Stellenbosch, which such amazing opportunities available for me
- On that note, living in a town that allows us to go wine-tasting at the drop of a hat! It's fabulous!
- My parents, who are always there for me when everything gets too much and I need some shoulders to cry on.
- Chocolate and strawberries. Endless supplies of chocolate and strawberries!
- Visits from friends that have left Stellenbosch for brighter futures!
- Going on a shopping trip and coming back with two of the holy grails: well-fitting jeans and a perfect-fitting bra! (Yes, I too was shocked at my luck.)
- The beautiful bunch of red roses in my flat.
- Finally taking the plunge and moving the blog to my own domain. (You may have noticed, it's now www.whimsyisforever.com ! However, the old .blogspot address should continue to redirect, and all old links should still work. Hopefully...)
- Spur-of-the-moment culinary adventures with the other two awesome ladies that make up The Three Musketeers!
We went on some amazing adventures this past month, and I'm excited to share them with you all soon - hopefully I will get a chance to do a decent blog post soon!
How has your week been?