10 Random Things You Probably Do Not Know About Me
(Unless we're besties IRL)
- My favourite season is Spring.
- If I could afford to, I’d buy fresh flowers for my flat every week. I usually do this once a month/ every two weeks.
- I love butterflies.
- I have a small teddy bear on my bed. Its head is just the right size to be a stress ball. It’s comfortingly squishy.
- I’m South African by birth, but by heritage I’m Belgian.
- I don’t have any birth marks but I have several thin white scars, plus a couple of old chickenpox scars.
- I’ve never had a date on Valentine’s Day.
- I love listening to French music. When I eventually graduate and have time to learn other things, I want to learn to speak French.
- My first name and surname are similar. I think this is why most people usually screw the whole thing up.
- I hate (participating in) sport and will never understand “sporty people”. I watch cricket and rugby, but mostly for the patriotic support and social gathering.