10 Random Things You Probably Do Not Know About Me
(Unless we're besties IRL)
- All three towns I’ve lived in have been wine-producing regions.
- I can eat an entire tin of condensed milk. Just like that. Me and a spoon.
- Every now and then I get odd “vibes” about things. Like I suddenly know what’s going to happen, or I know something about someone that I can’t know. And I know exactly how I’m going to die.
- The thing I don’t like about winter is that it’s too cold or cloudy to sit outside and look at the stars.
- I have naturally pale skin that really hates to tan.
- I’ve never seen any of the Star Wars movies.
- I hate going ice-skating. The last time I went with friends, I ended up having a panic attack on the ice.
- I have a bump on the bridge of my nose that I hate, but will probably never do anything about.
- I love going to museums. Especially natural history museums.
- I spend far too much time hooked up to my iPod classic.