I came across this challenge on Polka Spots and Freckle Dots, run by the lovely Louise, and thought this was a cute idea to participate in. If you're keen to join in, post a link to your blog in the comment section :)
Day 2: Nine Loves
1. Red wine: Everything in life can be made better by the addition of good red wine. Best served with awesome friends.
2. Cheese: Whether it's a cheese platter, or just chevin on toast, all my favourite meals seem to involve cheese...
3. Perfume: Unfortunately, my tastes in perfume seem to exceed my budget, so I've gotten very good at obtaining samples! Perfume is the accessory that takes an ordinary outfit into the extraordinary. It makes me feel sexy, feminine, mysterious, flirty... all depending on what I decide to wear.
4. Lipstick: This is a new one, as I usually went the lipgloss/lipbalm route, only wearing lipstick on 'special occasions'. Now, I feel incomplete without lipstick. (Flashback to when I was younger and a brunette!)
5. Internet: A magical place where you can get both endless information and endless procrastination! (It's a fine line...) Plus, I love being able to connect with people all over the world: those that I've met but now live far away, and those that I've met through the internet. I think I now have as many "internet friends" as I have "IRL friends".
6. Laughter: My friends are completely crazy and awesome people that always know how to make me laugh - it really is the best medicine!
7. Reading: Like many nerds, I grew up with my nose in a book. My favourite genre is fantasy - with my all time favourite being The Wheel of Time series. Can't wait until the final book is released next year!
8. Dogs: Most definitely a dog person! When I grew up, we had a Kleiner Münsterländer (Small Munsterlander), but now we have a cross-breed Jack Russel / Fox Terrier who is absolutely adorable!
9. Television: Some of my favourites being: