I came across this challenge on Polka Spots and Freckle Dots, run by the lovely Louise, and thought this was a cute idea to participate in. If you're keen to join in, post a link to your blog in the comment section :)
Day 1: Ten Secrets
Ok, so this one was a bit tricky, seeing as I just shared 100 Things About Me... But, here goes.
- I can't drive. Mostly because I never bothered to learn how. (And, seeing as I can't afford to buy a car, I would still have to walk everywhere anyway...)
- I didn't have my first kiss until I was already at university.
- I shop far more than I will admit to anyone. Regardless of the evidence in my bank statements.
- I cry during most romantic comedies. I blame it on allergies.
- I do a lot of creative writing, most of which I'm willing to let people peruse, but I'm slowly writing a novel that I won't let anyone see until I have a complete first draft.
- I Facebook stalk a lot.
- I listen to Christmas music throughout the year. I'm a HUGE Christmas geek.
- I watch Breakfast at Tiffany's when it rains.
- When I'm alone for the evening, I usually end up cranking the music up, singing at the top of my voice and dancing around my apartment in my lingerie.
- I write a lot of letters. I usually don't send them. It's safer than sending highly emotional text messages or emails.
I hope that some of you will be joining in on this challenge :)