- I actually love the trend of multicoloured tips, but I'm not prepared to screw up my highlights. So this tutorial from A Cup of Jo on how to use chalk pastels to achieve a temporary look is something I'm quite psyched to try...
- The Beauty Department has a quick and easy (2 steps!) guide to matte eyelid contouring here.
- Something I discovered in the College Fashion archives: 5 Nail Polish Colors Every Girl Should Own.
- Ever wondered about the sheer amazing scale of the universe? From the smallest sub-atomic particles to the known observable universe? This is an amazing schematic - just zoom in or out. (Not only for science nerds!)
- One for the science nerds (particularly the chemists): Reaction conditions you'll probably never be desperate enough to try. (My favourite: asymmetric reductions using carrots!)
- A Beautiful Mess has a great tutorial on custom clothing by using bleach painting. I can't wait to give this a try on a cheap t-shirt...
- I'm on the lookout for pretty vintage teacups, so that I can make these candles (such a great gift idea, as well...)
- I am SO doing this at the next party I host! Who doesn't love returning to childish creativity every now and then?
- An old one, but still very good: 101 Ways to Cheer Yourself Up (Part 1) (Part 2)
- Ever feel like your life is getting stuck in a rut? If you're not already an addict like me, you need to be reading the "Why Don't You?" series on Smaggle - perfect inspiration for adding a little whimsy to life.
- Make the most of your time with 42 Ways to Make Life Simpler.
- Help keep your day on track with this organisational printable. (I always feel far more productive when I can tick things off a list!)
- Have some fun with the oddeties of English pronunciation - just try read this paragraph aloud!
- Looking for new ways to complement people? How about 50 Ways To Say "You're AWESOME"? (My absolute favourite : "You're a glitterbomb of glory!")
- How often have you heard a snippet of an amazing song during a TV episode and not known what it's called or who it's by? Try find it on Heard On TV - just search for the episode number of your show
I love connecting with new people. You can check me out on the following platforms (username laurajane0103 for everything!):
Be sure to say hi, or leave your details in the comments section, so that I can follow you back :)