10 Random Things You Probably Do Not Know About Me
(Unless we're besties IRL)
- My shoe size is a UK 3. (Now that you know, I’m accepting donations!)
- My average typing speed is around 70 WPM.
- For someone who loves shoes, I spend a remarkable amount of time barefoot (or just in socks).
- When I started high school, I wanted to be an astronomer. Then a geologist. I only settled on chemistry when I had to apply for varsity.
- When I’m bored, I work on one of the novels I’m attempting to write.
- I love Sudoku puzzles. I have a book next to my bed, and when I wake up during the night and can’t go back to sleep, I usually solve a few. Because that’s completely normal behaviour for 3am, okay?
- I’ve worn glasses since I was 9. (I switched to contact lenses a few years ago.) I'm near sighted - without them, I can barely see clearly for half a meter in front of my face.
- I hate movies that are “based on a true story”.
- I have a moderate skinny jean addiction. (They're the easiest type to shorten!)
- My favourite pizza topping is bacon, brie and figs.
Want to see the previous things on this list? Check out Part 1.