10 Random Things You Probably Do Not Know About Me
(Unless we're besties IRL)
- My favourite thing to read is high fantasy/ epic fantasy. Things like the Wheel of Time series, or the Sword of Truth novels. Plus I have a small addiction to Arthurian fiction.
- I wore orthodontics for 4 years. Including sleeping with that god-awful headgear thing to fix my overbite. Worth every moment of pain. (See smile above!)
- In the 10 years I've been buying/wearing makeup, I've never owned non-waterproof mascara.
- I started ballet when I was 8 and only stopped when I moved to Stellenbosch for varsity. I was mediocre, but it was fun. Especially pointe shoes!
- When I'm sick, pretty much all I eat is toast with butter and Bovril.
- After several years of heavy usage/addiction, I quit drinking coffee this month! (Well, down 1 cup every week or two when I'm at my parents...)
- My one eye/ear is higher than on the other side. This makes finding a good-fitting pair of glasses a nightmare.
- I've never spent more than R700 on a single item of clothing, or more than R450 on a pair of shoes.
- I do not leave the house without eyeliner. Ever. Not even to go jogging or to quickly pop down to the store to get milk. No.
- Listening to the rain falling makes me happy.