Some of the small and big things I love and am thankful for
- My amazing friends, who I have been blessed to spend such awesome times with
- The weather taking the occasional turn for the colder – bring out the winter accessories!
- The pink roses in my living room that just keep on looking gorgeous
- Pulling off my first 3-course dinner party!
- Rewatching Friends and laughing my way through several days of being sick and in bed
- Colourful whiteboard markers for my lab – and people leaving messages or drawings to surprise me
- Reaching the end of a semester – no more tutoring, demonstrating, marking, or other Chem 214 administrative duties!
- Free shoes!
- Picnics in Kirstenbosch
- My puppy!
- Getting into the world of blogging!