[Due to a wobbly internet connection, here's a belated "Be Thankful" Tuesday....]
Some of the small and big things I love and am thankful for
- The fact that I have an internet connection (in Africa, that puts me in a small minority)
- Funding for another year of my MSc!
- All my amazing friends in the Chemistry department (even those who are graduating this week and leaving Stellenbosch...)
- My chemistry actually starting to work again!
- Taking time out from an unbelievably busy few weeks to just relax and recharge
- Making the most of the last days of summer - wear ALL the sundresses!
- My supervisor taking an active involvement in my project
- Dressing up for no reason other than it's a beautiful sunny day
- Dry shampoo - lifesaver now that I'm growing my hair again!
- Neelsie coffee breaks with friends
- Frequent customer loyalty cards - free coffee and lunch once every two weeks!
- Fervently reading "A Clash of Kings" in time for Season 2 of Game of Thrones
- Getting the opportunity to go on my first Organic Chemistry conference in three weeks time